From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Facelets tags for converters and validators
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 14:03:36 GMT
Oops, sorry, I didn't read your message well, and didn't see
that you patched this in the build plugins.

I wondered why I didn't see any change and wrote a JIRA
ticket.

So, my JIRA issue is obsolete. Feel free to close.

Frank Felix

correctly
> for Facelets.
>
> - -Adam

> > On 5/26/06, Frank Felix Debatin <ffd@gmx.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there any reason why there are no facelets tags for
converters
> > > and validators? The old adf-facelets.jar had them.
> >
> > They're overlooked;  they should be getting generated by

> the facelets
> > taglib generator plugin.  An issue, please?
> >
> > > I tried to add them myself, but did not find where the

> > > adf-core.taglib.xml comes from in the source.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/trunk/adf
-faces/adf