From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces breaks many Tomahawk components
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:53:22 GMT
Martin,

have you already committed that change? As I pointed out in another
thread, I've submitted a patch that will likely conflict with yours if
commited.

Ciao
Cosma

2006/7/17, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>:
> As a workaround for the form problem, I've made the form searching
> routing of MyFaces aware of the Trinidad form family - so the trinidad
> form should be found as well.
>
> I'd be glad about any test results!
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>

> On 5/26/06, Cosma Colanicchia <cosmacol@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thomas, I'm using the MyFaces RI. I think that the <t:commandLink>
> > problem is related to *not* using the MyFaces renderer for the
> > <h:form> component (like in TOMAHAWK-416).
> >

> > 2006/5/25, Thomas Spiegl <thomas.spiegl@gmail.com>:
> > > Cosma, seems like you are using the Sun RI as JSF implementation.
> > >
> > > see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-416

a dummy form and its clear

dummy form isn't created
its parent form), but no

and I tried with both <h:form>
dummyForm at first, if I can get

list, using both.

components (and <t:commandSortHeader>s) don't work,
javascript functions such as clear_myFormId don't get
_link_hidden_form isn't generated anymore. The rendered
<!-- MYFACES JAVASCRIPT -->, and looking at the
both the adfFaces and the ExtensionsFilter are invoked,
are actually rendered in the page.

happen, but this may be a MyFaces
some discussion on the main MyFaces

in the archives.. do you know if