From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PPR and session timeout
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:33:29 GMT
I basically want the login window to appear, not to re-log in
automatically. Keeping the session alive would allow someone else to
easily use an unattended workstation where someone has left the
browser window open. Anyway it's not me, it's our customers
requirements (at least for some critical apps).

Regards
Cosma