From "Joe Reger, Jr." <reg...@gmail.com>
Subject ProcessTrain Number of "Stops" before "segmenting" configurable?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:36:22 GMT
Hi all!

Love the processTrain!  I recently found some great new power
built-in... when you have seven "stops" on your track it'll break them
up for you automatically.

The problem is that I have a particular scenerio where I don't want
them to break up... I want all seven on the screen(s) at all times.

Is there a configuration setting that'll allow me to do this?  If not,
what's the hurdle number for it to start breaking the train up?  Five
doesn't seem to do it.  Seven does.  So I'm guessing dix or seven.

Thanks,

Joe