From "Celso Nishioka" <celso.nishi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces + Tiles + ADF Trinidad
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:35:20 GMT
Thanks, it's working now.

I'm getting some troubles and maybe someone can get me an idea of what's
wrong.

I have a project with Facelets + MyFaces and Tomahawk 1.1.3 and it's working
fine. However after adding ADF every commandButton gives me a JS error even
though I haven't changed the pages.

So my question is did I miss to configure anything or just by adding ADF
I'll have to change the taglibs form, inputText, commandButton... to ADF
ones?