From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: Problem with in setup.
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:53:52 GMT
Hi!

Do you use a current build from SVN? There is a reference to oracle.adf.* in your stacktrace.

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Danny Chen [mailto:Danny.Chen@chordiant.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. August 2006 02:33
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with in setup.

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?  It used to work when I used
the version from Oracle.  But with the new version of Trinidad, I can't
get it to work anymore.  I think I already made all of the name changes
in xml, jsp, and java.  This exception is thrown during setup.  I can
still use other parts of the application that are not JSF based.

- Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml

Aug 14, 2006 5:15:30 PM oracle.adf.view.faces.component.UIXComponentBase
_createType

SEVERE: Could not load type properties

java.lang.NullPointerException

      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:261)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:158)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.FilteringClassLoader.findClass(FilteringClas
sLoader.java:83)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.FilteringClassLoader.loadClass(FilteringClas
sLoader.java:68)

      at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:158)

Thanks,

Danny