From "Causevic, Dzenan" <dcause...@navisite.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:48:52 GMT
Maybe I used a wrong word "documented" in place of "supported".
I posted this same question with this issue to their discussion list and
nobody gave me any answer for a week. That's what I mean.

Interestingly enough, even that answer was finally found for me but here
at TRINIDAD. So for me, even that fact speaks for itself. At this
discussion list I even find the answers for something beyond this
project. For me that's a definitely a place to stay. Bye, bye ADF
Faces...

Dzenan Causevic
Software Web Developer
NaviSite, Inc.
Syracuse, NY
(315) 453-2912 x5346

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Smith [mailto:unobriani@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:34 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trinidad replaces ADF Faces?

I personally thought that ADF Faces was pretty well documented.  It just
got
confusing sometimes based on the versioning.  Some documentation dealt
with
the EA releases specifically.  I too am using Trinidad now specifically
for
the built in Facelets support.  With ADF Faces you had to boot strap
another
jar that was provided by Adam Winer to the facelets project.  It just
added
to complexity of getting it to work.  I am just getting anxious for
Trinidad
to graduate from Incubation.  The link I provided is the "official"
download
page for ADF Faces on Oracle's site.  I just joined the mailing list
yesterday so I could not have answered it sooner.  Sorry.

Good luck with your projects.

-Brian

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/jdev/htdocs/adfjsf.ht