From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX and progressIndicator?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:45:14 GMT
Hmmm,

The page should not fully reload itself... Only the components with a
partialTrigger on the poll should... About including the delay on the
indicator itself, I would not be against it as it's about the only real life
usage of the poll. We could even make progressIndicator extends poll  maybe.

Regards,

~ Simon