From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Differences in trinidad renderkits
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:40:58 GMT
Yes, the "telnet" renderkit was not donated.  PDA and mobile are
the same thing...  the other renderkit that wasn't donated was
an instant messaging renderkit.

(BTW, if you're curious, at least one reason to *not* open source
those renderkits is that, last time I checked, they each required
the presence of a mediating server - e.g., a Telnet->HTTP bridge
of sorts.)

For non-Javascript, yes, there is a good level of support for
disabling PPR on PDA-type clients that cannot support
Javascript.

-- Adam