From Jim Graf <jg...@pacbell.net>
Subject file upload UPLOAD_MAX_MEMORY limit
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:26:51 GMT
I stumbled across this issue when I changed UPLOAD_MAX_MEMORY to 3G:

org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/webapp/UploadedFileProcessorImpl.java:

private long   _maxDiskSpace = -1;

but

_maxDiskSpace = Integer.parseInt(maxDiskSpace);

I think this makes more sense:

_maxDiskSpace = Long.parseLong(maxDiskSpace);

Occasionally we do need to allow a customer to upload a file greater
then the 2G limit that the above code implies. I haven't (successfully)
converted this app over to Trinidad yet and I'm unlikely to get any help
from Oracle as I don't use jdeveloper and I don't have a contract.

I will give it a try, but is the tomahawk file upload processor able to
upload >2G files?

thanks,
jim

ps. obviously _maxMemory should be treated the same way, but I don't
care to hold a >2G file in memory even if I can.