From "Renaud Denis" <Renaud.De...@bsb.com>
Subject Trinidad with oracle skin
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:24:50 GMT
Hi,

After having used ADF Faces quite a lot by the past, I'm currently
making a Proof of Concept on the Trinidad basis for my company.

My question is about skinning trinidad. By default, there's only the
simple skin (which is quite ugly :))) ; the oracle skin family seems to
be unreachable for now (easily understandable by the way).

But the oracle skin's resources looks to be still packaged with
trinidad.

Can we re-enable the oracle skin easily? What can we do to do this? --------------------------------------------------------

Renaud Denis (Renaud.Denis@bsb.com )
Consultant

BSB Belgium (www.bsb.com)
Avenue Athena 2 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T:+32 (0)10 48 79 63 - F:+32 (0)10 48 34 99
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BUILDERS DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and
may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify immediately the sender, or Business Solutions
Builders (by e-mail at disclaimer@bsb.com), and delete the message and any attachments without
printing, copying or opening it. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message or any attachments, by persons other than the designed addressee(s), is strictly prohibited.
E-mail transmission and Internet use cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Business Solutions
Builders and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or damage arising
from their use.