From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tree or navigationTree for hierarchical menu
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 08:52:08 GMT
Matt, I actually used both and they behave exactly the same way. Both at
the very end use a TreeModel. The navigationTree wants a MenuModel,
which usually is just a wrapper around a TreeModel.
I admit I set getFocusRowKey() just returning null, but the entire topic
concerning the focus is obscure to me. Documentation exaplains it as a
kind of selection, but normal selection is managed anyway  on both
components (together with action/event), so I don't understand the
difference.
Selection bolding depends on style selectors, indeed mine behave the
same way (I feel they even use the same selectors, p_OraTreeRow,
OraLinkDisabled, etc).

-- Renzo