From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: news for MYFACES-1342?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:31:56 GMT
Hi, maybe that was a bit confusing ;)

what I did was comparing HtmlResponseWriterImpl (MyFaces) to
HtmlResponseWriter (Trinidad) to find out why I don't get the same
exception when not using trinidad. I found out that 'encoding' can't be
null for MyFaces because they set a default encoding in case it's null.
So I would like to do the same for trinidad.

Cheers,

Christopher