From "Steve Vangasse" <st...@boardshop.co.uk>
Subject RE: Skinning tr:panelTip
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:38:03 GMT
Thanks Adam. That was a quick response for a Sunday! Will that be
available at:

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tr
inidad

tomorrow, or do I have to build from source control.

Steve Vangasse

www.boardshop.co.uk

0870 0600 688

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 February 2007 17:56
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Skinning tr:panelTip

Steve,

I've rectified this just now.  panelTip has been brought into the modern
era with a real, non-UINode renderer (makes it twice as fast, FWIW), and
three skinning selectors:
  af|panelTip
  af|panelTip::label
  af|panelTip::content

... and pretty much the obvious meaning for each.  We probably should
also add an optional skinnable icon, which'd bring this back to parity
with the old ADF Faces panelTip.

Cheers,
Adam