From "Mistry, Apurva" <amis...@nsf.org>
Subject Problem with managed bean in session scope.
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:03:38 GMT

Hello,
I am using a managed bean in session scope. This bean hold a list of
objects, which is displayed as a table with tr:table tag. When I delete
a row from this table, the corresponding data (object) from the database
is deleted. After performing this action (through an actionListener) on
the commandButton, I return to the same page. But that row still gets
displayed. However, if I browse to some other page and return back to
this page that row is gone.  I am not understanding, if the bean is in
session scope, and if I delete an object from a list of objects, that
should have been reflected in the jspx page within the same request. Can
anyone tell me why is this happening, and how to solve it?
Thanks

 Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments,
 recipient, please contact the sender by email and destroy all copies of
the original message.