incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Everyone do the twist! Twister is joining Agila!
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:38:10 GMT
I'm happy to announce that Matthieu Riou has decided to bring the
Twister project to Agila.  Twister is a BPEL engine, and you can read
more about it here :

http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/

The proposed plan is to create a "modules" directory, put the existing
Agila tree in there, and bring twister in as a peer.  They are
different approaches to the problem, and for now, we can get started
with them separate, building bridges between them as we need to.

Welcome Matthieu and the Twister community!

geir

geirm@apache.org