incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Everyone do the twist! Twister is joining Agila!
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:18:15 GMT
On 4/12/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that Matthieu Riou has decided to bring the
> Twister project to Agila.  Twister is a BPEL engine, and you can read
> more about it here :
>
> http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/
>
> The proposed plan is to create a "modules" directory, put the existing
> Agila tree in there, and bring twister in as a peer.  They are
> different approaches to the problem, and for now, we can get started
> with them separate, building bridges between them as we need to.
>
> Welcome Matthieu and the Twister community!

Welcome Matthieu and Twister! Please elaborate on the bridges between
the two. The way I see it, Agila is a framework for workflow and
Twister is a language in which to express these workflows. Is this
similar to what's been discussed?

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project