incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <mriou.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Modules structure
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:59:27 GMT
Hi,

Currently Twister's base modules are: client, common, dist, engine and
samples (with engine and client having submodules). So at first I was
thinking of putting everything into a 'modules' directory and copy
current Agila module in there too. But I think now that the whole
thing should be named Agila, so I guess we should find a name for this
former Agila module.

I was thinking of having a structure like:

/trunk
     /modules
          /bpel
               /client
               /common
               /dist
               /engine
               /samples
          /??? (name of the module corresponding to current Agila).

Maybe something like 'Agila Workflow' or 'Agila BPM' would be ok?

Thanks,

Matt.