incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Everyone do the twist! Twister is joining Agila!
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:43:50 GMT
I just got my Apache account this week-end and Geir gave me write
access to the SVN repository yesterday. So I'm ready to go...

I'll basically do a lot of refactoring this week to rename all
packages to Apache style with agila.bpel as software name. I'll also
include Apache licenses and will commit everything module by module.

I'll drop a mail when this will be done, hopefully it shouldn't take
me more than the week.