incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL Validation
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 20:58:13 GMT
pradeep aradhya wrote:

>Validation to the extent of making sure its useable from inside BPEL
>sounds fine!
>
>Checkbox or some intermediate diagnostic step to give the user a
>chance to make sure things work as intended is still a good idea!
>
>Aleksander, does WSDL4J produce a list of "undefined" messages?

"undefined" in WSDL4J context means that in WSDL portType message is
referenced by portType/operation@message but WSDL4J can not find such a
message with such name (reference is wrong) but still creates one that
is "undefined" (this is confusing i know ...).

> Or
>better yet, further diagnostic about what exactly about the message is
>undefined?

you need to traverse WSDL tree and check all messages, bindings, etc if
they are all defined - i do not know about any method that does it
(though i will not be surprised to find there is such method somewhere ...)

alek