incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn J Gonzales <ggonza...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Building and Installation Guide
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:12:58 GMT
Hi Anoop,

I believe this is because the wsdef.xml file likes the 'bpel' namespace
for the property and propertyAlias tags. I think it should be like this:

<bpel:property name="customerFirstName" type="xsd:string"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerFirstName"
messageType="creditInformationMessage" part="firstName"/>
. . .

The samples from Twister had this, and worked ok, I don't know why the
'bpel' namespace disappeared in the samples for Agila. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Glenn

Anoop kumar V wrote:

>hi Matthieu,
>
>I am having a problem in the deploying of the process description - I am
>following what is in the agila-wiki.
>
>It says: Get the loan approval process web services definition and process
>description files, they are available in Agila BPEL distribution in
>AGILA_BPEL_HOME/samples/exemple1
>I do not seem to be able to find this path in svn.
>
>But I did find something similar in
>AGILA_HOME/trunk\modules\bpel\samples\src\xml\example1
>Under this I found:
>process.xml
>wsdef.xml
>
>I tried deploying this wsdef.xml file in the Deployer page but I am getting
>this error:
>

>*
>Errors have been found when validating your document. *
>
>Couldn't find a definition for Message: name={
>http://www.apache.org/agila/samples/exemple1/definition/}errorMessage
>
>Also I could not find the checkbox that needs to be checked off to disable
>validation. Can you please direct me the correct steps?
>
>Thanks,
>Anoop

-------

Reclaim Your Inbox!