incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <mriou.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building and Installation Guide
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:20:59 GMT
> Isn't this because the deployment method
> org.apache.agila.bpel.deployer.priv.AgilaDeployerImpl.deployDefinitions()
> uses the bpel namespace
> (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/) to select the
> property and propertyAlias nodes, as shown below?
>
>                 469  XPath xpathSelector =
> DocumentHelper.createXPath("//*/defaultNS:property[@name=\"" +
> propertyName + "\"]");
>                 470  HashMap nsMap = new HashMap(1);
>                 471  nsMap.put("defaultNS", BPEL_NS);
>                 472  xpathSelector.setNamespaceURIs(nsMap);
>                 473  Node propNode = xpathSelector.selectSingleNode(doc);

Yes it is, property and propertyAlias must be declared in the BPEL
namespace. The example1 has been a bit outdated. I'd like to apply
your diff on the wsdef.xml but I think you forgot to attach it, right?

> Another thing, after having successfully deployed the process (after
> editing wsdef.xml as above), I got a null pointer exception, as below
> (I'm still looking into it):

Let me know if I can help you. You might have more trace in tomcat's log files.

Cheers,

Matthieu.