incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop kumar V <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building and Installation Guide
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:21:54 GMT
Thanks Glenn,

tried that as well - but I stil get a lot of exceptions: primarily a JDBC
exception:

WARNING: SQL Error: 1064, SQLState: 42000
Jun 7, 2005 11:11:46 AM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporterlogExceptions
SEVERE: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an
error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near 'select
MAX(processimp1_.vers) from PROCESS proces
simp1_ where ("
Jun 7, 2005 11:11:46 AM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporterlogExceptions
WARNING: SQL Error: 1064, SQLState: 42000
Jun 7, 2005 11:11:46 AM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporterlogExceptions
SEVERE: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an
error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near 'select
MAX(processimp1_.vers) from PROCESS proces
simp1_ where ("
Jun 7, 2005 11:11:46 AM net.sf.hibernate.JDBCException <init>
SEVERE: Could not execute query
java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation, message from
server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'select MAX(processimp1_.vers) from
PROCESS processimp1_ where ("
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:1905)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1203)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2090)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java
:1496)
at com.mchange.v2.sql.filter.FilterPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
FilterPreparedStatement.java:68)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnection$2.executeQuery(
C3P0PooledConnection.java:567)
at net.sf.hibernate.impl.BatcherImpl.getResultSet(BatcherImpl.java:87)
at net.sf.hibernate.loader.Loader.getResultSet(Loader.java:875)
at net.sf.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:269)
at net.sf.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(
Loader.java:133)
at net.sf.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:1033)
at net.sf.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:1024)
at net.sf.hibernate.hql.QueryTranslator.list(QueryTranslator.java:854)
at net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.find(SessionImpl.java:1544)
at net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.find(SessionImpl.java:1521)
at
org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.priv.core.definition.impl.dao.ProcessDAO.findByNS
(ProcessDAO.java:125)
at org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.priv.core.definition.ProcessFactory.getByNS(
ProcessFactory.java:217)
at
org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.priv.AgilaEngineAdminImpl.org$apache$agila$bpel$engine$priv$AgilaEngineAdminImpl$loadDocumentsNS$aop
(AgilaEngineAdminImpl.java)
at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java
:70)
at org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.aspect.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(
TransactionInterceptor.java:60)
at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java
:59)
at org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.aspect.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(
TransactionInterceptor.java:60)
at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java
:59)
at org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.aspect.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(
TransactionInterceptor.java:60)

Here are the lines that I changed in the wsdef.xml:

<bpel:property name="customerFirstName" type="xsd:string"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerFirstName"
messageType="creditInformationMessage" part="firstName"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerFirstName"
messageType="approvalMessage" part="firstName"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerFirstName"
messageType="riskAssessmentMessage" part="firstName"/>

<bpel:property name="customerLastName" type="xsd:string"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerLastName"
messageType="creditInformationMessage" part="lastName"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerLastName"
messageType="approvalMessage" part="lastName"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="customerLastName"
messageType="riskAssessmentMessage" part="lastName"/>

<bpel:property name="workitem" type="xsd:string"/>
<bpel:propertyAlias propertyName="workitem" messageType="workMessage"
part="wipart" query="/workitemid"/>

let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks and best regards,
Anoop