incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lim <christopher.a....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:05:16 GMT
Hi Geoff,

To answer on the "BPM" side of things, I just converted the build to
Maven 2. I am now working on separating the servlet example from the
core BPM engine. In addition to that, I'm planning to bring in a swing
based BPM designer.

Integration with Twister and ServiceMix is in the roadmap also.

Your help is greatly welcome. :).

Thanks,
Chris