incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lim <christopher.a....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:29:43 GMT
Geoff,

> I'm having trouble getting the latest head of BPM to build via maven
> 2.  What goals should work?  Could just be my setup - had to download
> maven2 just for this and am getting an XML parser error.  I googled it
> a bit last night and found no answers in context of maven.
>
> Any hints?

It should work with [mvn install]. The web app sample is currently
broken though.

If your not to Maven2 yet, you can still build it using Maven1. The
source paths have changed though and they need to be defined in the
project.properties. Hopefully I can fix it by tomorrow. ;)

Chris