incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Hamster <hamsterre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:15:16 GMT
On 11/14/05, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I agree that there's not been a lot of activity on Agila recently,
> principally due to my failure to dedicate enough time to it. It would also
> be nice if we could attract more commiters (anybody interestied?).

Hi, thanks for your answer, I've been working with XPDL earlier and
now I'm starting to work with BPEL. But I would like to help after
getting into the subject more and more.

> The status of Agila BPEL right now is the following:
> * All basic activities have been implemented (invoke, receive, reply, wait,
> assign)
> * Sequence, Pick, Sitch, While
> * There's a partial implementation of the Flow (no links, just allows
> parrallel execution of activities).
> * No scope, no compensation or fault handling, no event handling.
>
> First, the plan is to make Agila BPEL a robust implementation by:
> * Enhancing usability (principally enhance the way WSDL and BPEL documents
> are deployed and validated)
> * Implement 100% of the BPEL specs, targeting WS-BPEL 2.0

How can I obtain any sources? I could not find lins (I did not look
for it much :)).

Thanks for any help.

Hamster,

--