incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <geoff.how...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:23:03 GMT
Thanks, Chris.  Can you give me a little detail on how you're
separating the core engine from the servlet example?  Actually, I
thought they were already pretty well separated - except that the
servlet example was the only useful concrete implementation of the
core interfaces as I recall.

The last thing I looked at doing by the way was truly supporting the
Actor resolution, which as I recall is essentially non-functional
currently.

Have you looked at tackling the horrible rendering mechanism in the
sample? (out.println...)  Any preference on how to replace that?  The
comment mentions a JSP - is that still preferred?

On the integration with BPEL, I haven't found any specifics on the
roadmap planned for this integration.  Is there a high-level summary
of the direction envisioned?

Thanks,
Geoff