incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <geoff.how...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:15:12 GMT
I'm having trouble getting the latest head of BPM to build via maven
2.  What goals should work?  Could just be my setup - had to download
maven2 just for this and am getting an XML parser error.  I googled it
a bit last night and found no answers in context of maven.

Any hints?

Geoff