incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:00:41 GMT
Hi all,

I agree that there's not been a lot of activity on Agila recently,
principally due to my failure to dedicate enough time to it. It would also
be nice if we could attract more commiters (anybody interestied?).

The status of Agila BPEL right now is the following:
* All basic activities have been implemented (invoke, receive, reply, wait,
assign)
* Sequence, Pick, Sitch, While
* There's a partial implementation of the Flow (no links, just allows
parrallel execution of activities).
* No scope, no compensation or fault handling, no event handling.

First, the plan is to make Agila BPEL a robust implementation by:
* Enhancing usability (principally enhance the way WSDL and BPEL documents
are deployed and validated)
* Implement 100% of the BPEL specs, targeting WS-BPEL 2.0

But the key point here is time. I'm at your service for any question and
I'll try to enhance documentation as well. I'm also trying to find a
solution to be able to work on Agila BPEL a bit more on my daytime.

Cheers,

Matthieu.