incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <mriou.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Agila is available ?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:55 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Are you interested in a traditional (human oriented) workflow solution or a
web service orchestration solution? For the former, Agila BPM may suit your
purpose. For the latter, you can checkout Agila BPEL and use it as a
starting basis:

http://wiki.apache.org/agila

If you're interested in a more complete orchestration solution, you could
also be interested in the new Ode proposal, documented here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OdeProposal

Regards,

Matthieu.