incubator-agila-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Performance Advice
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:21:35 GMT
Hi Amy,

I think the best path to improve Agila's performance is to look at the
persistence layer and the way queries are generated. You can check
Hibernate's mapping file. I've had no time to tune it very well yet,
but adding some lazy-loading and configuring the persistence cache
would probably improve performances drastically.

I don't think adding the namespace wouldn't improve the engine's
behaviour much. Both cases (with or without) are basically handled in
the same way.

Regards,

Matthieu.

>Hi,I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips or advice about
any methods i can use to improve the general performance of Agila.
Also I have seen there are methods to call acknowledge with or without
a namespace. If i use a namespace will this help with performance? I
am open to any suggestions.Thanks in advance for any help you can
offer me,Amy