From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Re: evaluating, building and testing... help needed!
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:51:10 GMT
Campisano, Corrado wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m trying the Twister/Agila WS-BPEL engine and I’m focusing on BPEL
> more than on WS by now, as I’m trying to implement a business process.
>
> I’m sorry to see there’s no simple-sample regarding workflows only, so
> I’m having little troubles in defining the wsdef and the process
> descriptors.
>
> It was relatively easy to write the message, the sequence and the
> variables sections, but I went crazy while dealing with portTypes,
> partnerLinkTypes and partnerLinks…
>
> I also still have some doubts regarding the correlations…
>
> Where can I find some tutorials, beyond the BPEL-Guide ?
>
> I’m attaching the definitions files, just to let you have an idea…
>
> <<wsdef.xml>> <<process.xml>>
>
> Thanks for your patience & best regards,

Hi Corrado, I suggest you to take a look to WSDL and BPEL4WS specifications:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/specification/ws-bpel/

http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl

At first look I saw a bug (I think) in your wsdef.
One way operations cannot have fault message definition inside as
wsdl specification say.

        2.4.1 One-way Operation

The grammar for a one-way operation is:

<wsdl:definitions .... >
    <wsdl:portType .... > *
         <wsdl:operation name="nmtoken">
            <wsdl:input name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
         </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType >
</wsdl:definitions>

The *input* element specifies the abstract message format for the
one-way operation.

        2.4.2 Request-response Operation

The grammar for a request-response operation is:

<wsdl:definitions .... >
    <wsdl:portType .... > *
        <wsdl:operation name="nmtoken" parameterOrder="nmtokens">
            <wsdl:input name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
            <wsdl:output name="nmtoken"? message="qname"/>
            <wsdl:fault name="nmtoken" message="qname"/>*
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType >
</wsdl:definitions>

Bye.