incubator-agila-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pierre Pönisch <pierre_poeni...@web.de>
Subject AW: login problem
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:57:07 GMT
Hi!

Here are some information about my environment:

WinXP SP2
jdk1.5.0_06
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28
apache-ant-1.6.5
xml-xindice-1.1b4
maven-1.0.2
twister-0.3
activebpel-2.0.0_M2

I am using hsql (hsqldb-1.7.2.2.jar) as dbms. I didn't change anything in
the classpath. I have Twister 0.3 also running with hsql and it is working
fine. Anything else I can try?

-- 
Pierre Poenisch
University of Technology Chemnitz, Germany
Pierre.Poenisch@s2000.TU-Chemnitz.de
Public Key: 0x82FB6ADE at keyserver.pgp.com
Fingerprint: CB7F F23F D950 644D 838B  215A 550F 75EC 64D9 6827 

>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: Matthieu Riou [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] 
>Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 19:50
>An: agila-user@incubator.apache.org
>Betreff: Re: login problem
>
>Could you describe your environment a bit further? JDK 
>version, the database you're using, any specificities in your 
>classpath? This normally shouldn't happen so it's specific to 
>your environment.
>
>On 2/18/06, Pierre Pönisch <pierre_poenisch@web.de> wrote:
>> Hi Matthieu,
>>
>> thanks for your hint. I found one error in the output of 
>"maven db:create":
>>
>> [...]
>>     [java] 7296 [main] INFO persistence.DBSessionManager  - 
>Commiting 
>> transaction with thread : Thread[main,5,main]
>>     [java] Hibernate: select roleimpl0_.id as id, roleimpl0_.name as 
>> name from T_ROLE roleimpl0_ where (roleimpl0_.name=(?))
>>     [java] 7406 [main] ERROR persistence.PersistentDataAccess  - 
>> Problem when updating a persistent object.
>>     [java]
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionException: No 
>> active persistence, the transaction has probably not been 
>initialized 
>> in thread Thread[main,5,main]
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionManager.getAc
>> tiveSe
>> ssion(DBSessionManager.java:129)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.PersistentDataAccess.c
>> reate(
>> PersistentDataAccess.java:30)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl.createOrUpdatePO(AgilaUs
>> erImpl
>> .java:394)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl.createRole(AgilaU
>serImpl.java:
>> 73)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.initUsersRoles(SchemaCreator.
>> java:4
>> 9)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.createSchema(SchemaCre
>ator.java:40)
>>     [java]      at
>> org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.main(SchemaCreator.java:71)
>>     [java]
>> org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.CreationException:
>> org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBRuntimeException:
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionException: No 
>> active persistence, the transaction has probably not been 
>initialized 
>> in thread Thread[main,5,main]
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl.createRole(AgilaU
>serImpl.java:
>> 75)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.initUsersRoles(SchemaCreator.
>> java:4
>> 9)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.createSchema(SchemaCre
>ator.java:40)
>>     [java]      at
>> org.apache.agila.bpel.util.SchemaCreator.main(SchemaCreator.java:71)
>>     [java] Caused by:
>> org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBRuntimeException:
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionException: No 
>> active persistence, the transaction has probably not been 
>initialized 
>> in thread Thread[main,5,main]
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.PersistentDataAccess.c
>> reate(
>> PersistentDataAccess.java:37)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl.createOrUpdatePO(AgilaUs
>> erImpl
>> .java:394)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl.createRole(AgilaU
>serImpl.java:
>> 73)
>>     [java]      ... 3 more
>>     [java] Caused by:
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionException: No 
>> active persistence, the transaction has probably not been 
>initialized 
>> in thread Thread[main,5,main]
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionManager.getAc
>> tiveSe
>> ssion(DBSessionManager.java:129)
>>     [java]      at
>> 
>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.PersistentDataAccess.c
>> reate(
>> PersistentDataAccess.java:30)
>>     [java]      ... 5 more
>> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
>> Total time: 10 seconds
>> Finished at: Sat Feb 18 16:15:11 CET 2006
>>
>> How can I fix this? Thanks!
>> Pierre
>>
>> --
>> Pierre Poenisch
>> University of Technology Chemnitz, Germany 
>> Pierre.Poenisch@s2000.TU-Chemnitz.de
>> Public Key: 0x82FB6ADE at keyserver.pgp.com
>> Fingerprint: CB7F F23F D950 644D 838B  215A 550F 75EC 64D9 6827
>>
>> >-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> >Von: Matthieu Riou [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com]
>> >Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 14:19
>> >An: agila-user@incubator.apache.org
>> >Betreff: Re: login problem
>> >
>> >Hi Pierre,
>> >
>> >You probably had an error when creating the database schema.
>> >Would you rerun the script and see if you have any error or 
>exception 
>> >there?
>> >
>> >Thanks,
>> >
>> >Matthieu.
>> >
>> >On 2/18/06, Pierre Pönisch <pierre_poenisch@web.de> wrote:
>> >> Hi!
>> >>
>> >> Today I have installed Agile for the first time. Twister 0.3 is 
>> >> also running on my WinXP machine.
>> >>
>> >> First of all I had a problem with maven. The file jcs-1.0-dev.jar 
>> >> could not be downloaded by maven, so I searched it by google and 
>> >> downloaded it by hand. After that I had to change my
>> >build.properties
>> >> and added the following two lines:
>> >>
>> >> maven.jar.override = on
>> >> maven.jar.jcs = <path>\jcs-1.0-dev.jar
>> >>
>> >> Now the build with maven worked fine. I am sure there is 
>an easier 
>> >> workaround for this, but it works. Maybe someone can fix that.
>> >>
>> >> After deploying Agila to Tomcat I get the following error when I 
>> >> try to log
>> >> in:
>> >>
>> >> 2006-02-18 12:45:34,750 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 
>> >> org.apache.agila.bpel.web.security.action.LoginAction -
>> >Authenticating
>> >> user admin
>> >> 2006-02-18 12:45:34,796 INFO http-8080-Processor23 
>> >> org.apache.agila.bpel.user.priv.AgilaUserImpl - User with 
>username 
>> >> admin couldn't be authenticated, user not found.
>> >> 2006-02-18 12:45:34,828 DEBUG http-8080-Processor25 
>> >> org.apache.agila.bpel.web.security.action.LoginAction -
>> >Authentication
>> >> result false
>> >> 2006-02-18 12:45:34,859 ERROR http-8080-Processor25 
>> >> org.apache.agila.bpel.web.security.action.LoginAction -
>> >> org.apache.agila.bpel.user.exception.AgilaUserException:
>> >>
>> 
>>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.FinderException: User
>> >> admin doesn't exists !
>> >> AxisFault
>> >>  faultCode:
>> >> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
>> >>  faultSubcode:
>> >>  faultString:
>> >org.apache.agila.bpel.user.exception.AgilaUserException:
>> >>
>> 
>>org.apache.agila.bpel.engine.common.persistence.FinderException: User
>> >> admin doesn't exists !
>> >>  faultActor:
>> >>  faultNode:
>> >>  faultDetail:
>> >>
>> >> The database is running and I also created the schema.
>> >>
>> >> Some ideas about this? Thank you in advance for your help.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Pierre Poenisch
>> >> University of Technology Chemnitz, Germany 
>> >> Pierre.Poenisch@s2000.TU-Chemnitz.de
>> >> Public Key: 0x82FB6ADE at keyserver.pgp.com
>> >> Fingerprint: CB7F F23F D950 644D 838B  215A 550F 75EC 64D9 6827
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message