From "Darren Woods" <dwo...@encircle.co.uk>
Subject RE: Build problem
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:59:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks David. Maven 1.0.2 works fine... I've now deployed the web apps, and
things are looking good. Only I now get the following output from the
happyaxis jsp:

Error: could not find class javax.activation.DataHandler from file
activation.jar
Axis will not work
See http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

Optional Components
Warning: could not find class javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage from file
mail.jar
Attachments will not work
See http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/

Warning: could not find class org.apache.xml.security.Init from file
xmlsec.jar
XML Security is not supported
See http://xml.apache.org/security/

Found Java Secure Socket Extension (javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory) at an
unknown location

1 core axis library is missing2 optional axis libraries are missing

Could anyone tell me how to resolve the Axis problem with the activation.jar
file?

Thanks,
Darren