incubator-android-interest mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Do you know .... ASF licenced ?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:58:51 GMT
Hi there,

Not really an answer to Noel questions, but some questions about app you
know that are asf licenced.

Here comes my point of interest for now, feel free to add yours !

A simple but nice text editor ?
- I use notepad for android, works pretty well, but with adds and ...
licenced (sorry I don't check the licence, but smell not good :) ).

A way to synchronise ?
- I see Funambol (don't try now but seems cool). It's agpl licenced
(https://www.forge.funambol.org/learn/licensing.html)

A way to control with wifi your laptop ?
- just an dream : I would like to be able to change music (prev/next)
and volume of my ubuntu rhythmbox...
- In france the Free internet provider have an app on android that allow
to control TV, radio channel and other nice stuff from the phone... And
that's really cool ! :)

++