From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject cwiki?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 04:41:12 GMT
Hello-

How do you all feel about requesting a wiki on cwiki rather then
MoinMoin?

http://cwiki.apache.org/DROIDS

From: http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/ it says:

     *  New Spaces can be created upon request from a ASF Project PMC
     * File a ticket for the Confluence component.
           o Include the cwiki account name of a PMC member
(preferably the PMC chair) who will help administer the space.
           o Also specify the key name for the Space. The key name
cannot be changed.
                 + If you use JIRA, you might want to use the same key
name.
     * When the Space is created, a $project-committer group (or
equivalent) will also be created with full rights to the Project's
Space.

So I guess we have to get the incubator PMC to do this?

ryan