From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Droids is listed in both the incubator and labs
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:44:47 GMT
On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 09:56 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Now that droids has moved to the incubator shouldn't it be moved from
> the labs site?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/doap.rdf

Here we state that is promoted and we moved the files to the incubator.
IMO that is exactly what we had to do. Maybe in the labs webpage
http://labs.apache.org/labs.html droids needs to be clearly labeled to
be promoted. I guess like any other other project that left labs (e.g.
Vysper).

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)