From Mingfai <mingfai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some proposed ideas for Droids
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:01:14 GMT
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Ryan McKinley <ryantxu@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I've put some code to the svn already. As I doubt if anyone would be
>>> interested to run that, I treat them as an example to illustrate my
>>> suggestions. It's better just to read the JavaDoc. (
>>> http://people.apache.org/~mingfai/javadoc/<http://people.apache.org/%7Emingfai/javadoc/>
>>> <http://people.apache.org/%7Emingfai/javadoc/>the package is wrong, just
>>> ignore it)
>>>
>>> Thanks for the comments.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> mingfai
>>>

>> just wonder how we should proceed. how about I just create an issue for
>> every point discussed about and start making the changes that are agreed?
>>

> +1, but looks like you are already at it ;)
>
> Sorry for the slow replies on everything.... I have been swamped.
>
> ryan

thx. i wonder if you guys want me to tag a 0.0.1 version before i make any
change that might break existing code. (e.g. change Task to extend Map), or
I could just start a crawler module without changing the core first. (and
let the original developer to change?)

p.s. pls disregard one of my previous point about Crawler extend Task
Master, any Crawler should extend Droids instead and has a Task Master.
Basically, stuff like Task Master is needed by the crawler but it's not sth
a crawler should concern too much about. So it is perfect for the crawler to
use the Task Master and Queue in the core.

regards,
mingfai