From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report due
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:24:34 GMT
On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 15:03 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> I've not seen any discussion of the board report on this list yet. Do
> committers realise it is due?

Cheers mate, it is already time, thanks for pointing out.

How about:

"Droids
Droids is an Incubator project arrived from Apache Labs. Droids entered
incubation on October, 2009.

It's an intelligent standalone robot framework that allows one to create
and extend existing web robots.

Things are charging along in Droids. We have a new committer "Mingfai
Ma" with new ideas and another real life usecase. He committed some
ideas to the sandbox which are going steady into the core distribution.
More people are subscribed lately to the mailing list and we received
some patches from different new developers. The patches had been
incooperated in our repository already.

Still the focus is on evolving the design and building a larger
community. "

I will add it to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2009 now feel
free to enhance it there.

salu2
--
´╗┐Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.at.apache.org>
Open Source <consulting, training and solutions>