From Bertil Chapuis <cont...@bertil.ch>
Subject Customizable Solr Handle
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 08:38:35 GMT
Hello,

My name is Bertil Chapuis. I am using droids for a personal project and
I am trying to create a more customizable solr handler.

I posted a ticket with my code (DROIDS-62). However, I am looking for a
way to filter the handler's execution. I'd like to handle the documents
only if their URI or content matches specific conditions.

For example, the document is handled only if its uri matches the
following regex:

http://www.awebsite.com/document-[0-9]*.htm

What's the best way to do that? Is it delegated to the handler's
implementation or is there a standard way?

Best regards,

Bertil Chapuis