From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Droids community day has started
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:52:22 GMT
Hi all,

the Droids community day has started. :) I will try to do stay connected all day but have
some things in between that I cannot change. Hopefully my internet connection in my home will
be up.

We are having a irc chat on
• /server irc.freenode.org
• /join #droids

I am logging the chat and will post it back to this list.

I would like to propose the following agenda:
-  close richard tickets
- merge bertil branch to our trunk again

By the end of the day I would like to tag a first RC and then start the release process.

So we need to review all patches and flag them to be committed.

I will then go ahead and apply the patches.

Please add your points to the agenda.

salu2