From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DROIDS-107 / Module reorganization and trunk cleaning
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:57:36 GMT
On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 09:39 +0100, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> I just wanted to know if the ant, ivy and forest stuffs (build.xml, ivy.xml,
> etc.) are still in use. Are these files doing something that maven can't?

Hmm, the ant stuff have been to "easily" start a droid and generate the
documentation (based on forrest). The ivy stuff is obsolete due to the
dep mgt. of maven. Regarding the documentation based on Forrest, I
personally prefer forrest over the maven based, but that is personal
preference. Maybe we should have a vote whether we want to keep forrest
or switch to Maven.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>