From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:53:38 GMT
On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 09:13 +0100, Chapuis Bertil wrote:
> About the documentation file what's the convention? Do we have to put the
> apache license in their headers?

ASAIR yes, in general all files need the header.

Regarding the question you raised in other mails:
- yes the changes doc should go in BEFORE
- yes the committer doc should go in BEFORE

Cheers Chapuis for pushing the release.

BTW it is not official yet but we (some Apache committer from Spain
planing an apache barcamp in May in Sevilla. It would be a nice
opportunity to conduct a sprint on droids with all of you and may see
some of you face-to-face.

Would that be interesting for people here?

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/