From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:27:36 GMT
On 02/24/2011 05:47 AM, Chapuis Bertil wrote:

> Make sure that all your files contain a ASF licence header (look at
> the RAT report when in doubt, generated with mvn site)
> =>  mvn rat:check leads to a build failure with "too many unlicensed files:
> 199", looks quite strange. I'd love if someone had a look at this, in my
> opinion most classes and resources contains the ASF license header.

There was this, where the number of correct was reported back instead of
the number wrong:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-35

I don't know if it was fixed in 0.7 or not.

At the bottom you will see the problem files. Shouldn't docs come out of
this area of svn?

The most troublesome of the files are these two:

droids-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/droids/App.java
droids-examples/src/test/java/org/apache/droids/AppTest.java

They've got GPL headers on them, but on the positive side they don't do
anything. They have been removed in r1074224.

docs/mail-lists.dispatcher.css
docs/linkmap.html
docs/changes.dispatcher.css
docs/default.html
docs/contrib.html
docs/index.dispatcher.css
docs/mail-lists.html
docs/default.dispatcher.css
docs/contrib.dispatcher.css
docs/themes/droids.css
docs/api/droids-norobots/package-list
docs/api/droids-wicket/package-list
docs/api/droids-tika/package-list
docs/api/droids-solr/package-list
docs/api/droids-core/package-list
docs/api/droids-spring/package-list
docs/develope.html
docs/changes.rss
docs/develope.dispatcher.css
docs/changes.html
docs/todo.html
docs/todo.dispatcher.css
docs/index.html
docs/linkmap.dispatcher.css
docs/develop/develop.dispatcher.css
docs/develop/hello-crawler.html
docs/develop/develop.html
docs/develop/hello-crawler.dispatcher.css
docs/install.html
docs/install.dispatcher.css
droids-examples/pom.xml
droids-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/droids/App.java
droids-examples/src/site/apt/index.apt
droids-examples/src/site/site.xml
droids-examples/src/site/fml/faq.fml
droids-examples/src/test/java/org/apache/droids/AppTest.java
testing.properties
doap.rdf
tools/ant/bin/README-forrest-upgrade.txt
src/templates/component/DROIDS-README.txt
src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/droidsOverview.svg
src/documentation/resources/themes/common/css/droids.css
droids-crawler-web/droids-crawler-web.iml