From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:46:15 GMT
In fact, I can't reschedule the tickets I doesn't own. May the issues owners
reschedule the tickets they have from 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 or provide the
necessary patches to include them in the release?

I hadn't a deep look a DROIDS-106 but a working patch has been provided by
Eugen. It introduce the usage of Guava. We may include it in the release.

The tickets to reschedule are the followings:

*Eugen Paraschiv*
DROIDS-89 > no patch
DROIDS-112  > no patch
DROIDS-113 > a patch is provided > tests are not passing
DROIDS-114 >  Eugen Paraschiv > no patch

*Oleg Kalnichevski *
DROIDS-35 > > no patch

Thanks in advance.

--