From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:49:35 GMT
I had a look at the apache documentation page for releases [1]. The section
"Prepare your pom for release" says : Make sure there are no snapshots in
the POMs to be released. Does it means we have to change all the version
numbers in our pom files? I thought that the maven release plugin was asking
for the release number and making the changes automatically.

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

--
Bertil Chapuis
Agimem Sàrl