From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:58:57 GMT
Hello all,

The opened tickets for the release 0.0.1 are nearly all closed. As Otis
mentioned it, it may be a good idea to release.

I had a look at the maven-release-plugin. It seems that mvn release:prepare
[1] is doing most of the work. Since it looks quite magic, I wanted to know
who already did that in the past with another project :-).

At this step, several questions also occurs about how releases will be
managed.

   - Do we set a time scope for the next release?
   - How do we prioritize the tickets?
   - Who wants to provide patches?
   - Etc...

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks,