From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Board report
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:14:20 GMT
We have to fill the board report for the 16th of february. Since I never
filled the report, I took the last one made modifications. Please complete
if you have suggestions.

==========================

*Droids*

Droids is an Incubator project arrived from Apache Labs. Droids entered
incubation on October, 2008.

It's an intelligent standalone robot framework that allows one to create and
extend existing web robots.

What we've completed in the last months:
new elected committer Richard Frovarp
new elected commiter Bertil Chapuis

Issues before graduation :
Do a release
Grow community
IP clearance

Other issues :
Some contributors are using custom versions of droids they have difficulties
to merge back with the trunk.
This is probably due to the delay they have to wait until the integration of
the patches.

--
Bertil Chapuis
Agimem Sàrl