From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Droids 0.1 release
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:47:28 GMT
I tried to publish the project on the snapshot repository [1]. I get the
following error:

Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/droids/droids/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/droids-0.1-incubating-20110225.093122-54.pom

My settings.xml contains the correct servers [2]. I tried with plain-text
and encrypted passwords. The strange thing is that I am able to login the
nexus server through the web interface. The thread [3] is describing a
similar problem. I probably simply don't have the right to deploy. Could
someone with sufficient rights do the release?

Thanks in advance.

[1] -
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#publish-snapshot
[2] - http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-settings.html