From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Droids suitability for a 100M+ page crawl
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:06:23 GMT
On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 22:09 +0100, paul.vc wrote:
> I don't see how my spare time would allow to clean up my battlefield and
> release all of it back to the community any time soon, but I am not sitting
> on that code either. Talk to me if you want to port aspects of that back to
> droids. I would be more than happy to rip out chunks of that code and pass
> it along for proper integration into the main branch.
>
> Regards,
> Paul.

Paul I always read your emails with a lot of interest. It seems you
brought Droids to a pretty industrial use case. What a pity that we can
not merge the whole back.

I wonder if we could commit your branch as is into our rep and then
merge the best approaches and patches back into the trunk. Would that be
possible?

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>